I. Public Comment
II. New Business
1. Reed: Request for “stop” sign on dirt part of Hooper Farm Road as it intersects with Surfside Drive.
2. NRTA: Request for review of various encroachments.
3. Williams: Request for yellow “no parking” line across from 43 India Street.
III. Old Business
1. Hubbs: Request for yellow “no parking” line at gate on Center Street (rear of 20 Broadway), Sconset.
2. Discussion regarding establishing a school zone on Nobadeer Farm Road for Nantucket New School/Strong Wings/Small Friends.
3. Discussion regarding loading zone on South Beach Street Ext.
IV. Other Business*
V. Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of Minutes of 6 November 2012.
*For topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
To view the agenda, please click here.
Posted on 11/29/2012 by GH
Posting # 620