I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
1. Report on Progress of Hummock Pond Road Bicycle Path.
2. Worcester Polytechnic Institute Nantucket 2012 Student Projects Overview.
3. Coastal Management Plan Work Group Public Forum to be held Monday, 19 November 2012 from 5:00 to 7:00 PM at PSF Training Room, 4 Fairgrounds Road to Review Sector 3, Eel Point to Smith Point Including Madaket Harbor.
4. No Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, 21 November 2012; Town Offices Closed Thursday, 22 November 2012 for Thanksgiving Day.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 17 October 2012 at 6:00 PM as Amended; 24 October 2012 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrant for Week Ending 11 November 2012.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrants for 14 November 2012.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 14 November 2012 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Department of Public Works: Request for Acceptance of Gift of $2,535 from Congregation Shirat Ha Yam to Replace Two American Elm Trees on Main Street.
2. The Nantucket Hotel and Report: Request to Stay Open Until 2:00 AM on 1 January 2013 for New Year’s Eve Festivities.
3. Nantucket Land Council: Request for Preliminary Review of Conservation Restriction to be Held by Nantucket Land Council, Inc. for Land Located at 120 and 124 Hummock Pond Road, Nantucket, MA.
4. Reade, Gullicksen, Hanley and Gifford, LLP: Request for Execution of Certificate of Notice of Non-Exercise Regarding Land Located at 199R Hummock Pond Road.
VII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. Nantucket Energy Office: Review of Draft Energy Policy Guidelines.
2. October 22, 2012 Special Town Meeting Follow-Up.
3. Preliminary Review of 2013 Annual Town Meeting Warrant Articles.
VIII. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Short-Term Agreement of Management of Property at 47 Boulevarde by Housing Nantucket (Tabled from 7 November 2012).
2. Discussion Regarding Town Counsel Assistance with Citizen Warrant Articles.
3. Follow-Up Discussion Regarding Entertainment Licenses.
4. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
To view the agenda, please click here.
Posted on 11/9/2012 by GH
Posting # 579