I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
1. Town Clerk: Voter Registration Deadlines: 12 October 2012 for 22 October 2012 Special Town Meeting and 17 October 2012 for 6 November State (Presidential) Election.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 26 September 2012 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrant for Week Ending 7 October 2012.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrant for 10 October 2012.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 10 October 2012 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Second Public Hearing to Consider the Discontinuance and Abandonment of a Portion of Fair Street, a 1799 Road Located from a Line Extending the Southern Sideline of Eagle Lane Across Fair Street Creating a Parcel Containing 1,233 Square Feet of Land Shown on Plan Entitled “Plan to Acquire Land for General Municipal Purposes in Nantucket, Mass.,” Dated May 31, 2012, Prepared by Charles W. Hart and Associates.
2. Public Hearing to Consider Proposals to Amend the Town and Siasconset Sewer Districts as Put Forward in Articles 9 and 10 of the 22 October 2012 Special Town Meeting, Pursuant to Section 10 of the Nantucket Sewer Act.
VII. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Planning Office: Request for Execution of Purchase and Sale Agreement, Quitclaim Deed, and Settlement Statement for Town-owned Yard Sale Parcel Known as Lot 1, Fair Street Shown on Plan of Land Entitled “Plan to Acquire Land for General Municipal Purposes in Nantucket, Mass., Prepared for Town of Nantucket, Fair Street,” Dated May 31, 2012, Prepared by Charles W. Hart and Associates, Inc. and Recorded with Nantucket County Registry of Deeds as Plan No. 2012-50, Pursuant to Vote on Article 121 of 2008 Annual Town Meeting.
2. Town Clerk: Request for Adoption of Warrant for 6 November 2012 State Election.
3. Mary P. Lockley: Request for Execution of Subordination Agreement for Refinancing of Property Located at 7 Meadow View Drive.
VIII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. FY 2012 Sewer Enterprise Fund; Solid Waste Enterprise Fund End of Year Reports.
2. Request for Endorsement of 2013 Annual Town Meeting Timeline.
IX. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Outside Entertainment Licenses.
2. 93/99 Eel Point Road – Conservation Commission Update.
3. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
To view the agenda, please click here.
Posted on 10/05/2012 by GH
Posting # 487