I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
1. Emergency Management Update on Hurricane Sandy.
2. Worcester Polytechnic Institute Nantucket 2012 Student Projects Overview.
3. 2013 Annual Town Meeting Warrant is Open for Citizen Warrant Article Submittals through 14 November 2012.
4. Town Offices Closed Monday, 12 November 2012 in Observation of Veterans Day.
5. No Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, 21 November 2012; Town Offices Closed Thursday, 22 November 2012 for Thanksgiving Day.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 17 October 2012 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrants for Weeks Ending 28 October 2012; 4 November 2012.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrants for 31 October 2012; 7 November 2012.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 7 November 2012 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Department of Natural Resources: Request for Acceptance of Gifts Totaling $3,200 for Shellfish Propagation Program.
2. United States Coast Guard: Request for Acceptance of Quitclaim Deed for One-Story Wood Frame Building on Wooden Pilings Containing Approximately 1,740 Square Feet Known as “Old Coast Guard Boathouse” Located at United States Coast Guard Station Brant Point.
3. Harbor and Shellfish Advisory Board: Request to Schedule Public Hearing Regarding Recommended Revocation of Aquaculture License.
4. Nantucket Historical Commission: Request for Board of Selectmen Submission of 2013 Annual Town Meeting Warrant Article on Behalf of Nantucket Historical Commission.
VII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Public Hearing to Consider Appeal of William and Jayne Lane, Trustees of WJL Realty Trust of Historic District Commission Approval of Certificate of Appropriateness No. 58338, with regard to the property location of 4 North Beach Street, Nantucket, MA, Map 42.4.1, Parcel 64 (Portion).
VIII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. FY 2012 Audit Status; Issuance of Request for Proposals for FY 2013 to FY 2015 Audit Services.
IX. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Short-Term Agreement of Management of Property at 47 Boulevarde by Housing Nantucket.
2. Discussion Regarding Municipal Infrastructure in Erosion-Prone Areas.
3. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
To view the agenda, please click here.
Posted on 11/02/2012 by CFS
Posting # 554