I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
- Report on Progress of Hummock Pond Road Bicycle Path.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 2 November 2012 at 10:00 AM; 7 November 2012 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrant for Week Ending 2 December 2012.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrant for 5 December 2012.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 5 December 2012 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Bam LaFarge: Request for Acceptance of Resignation from Harbor Plan Implementation Committee and Coastal Management Plan Work Group.
2. Nantucket Land Council: Request for Approval of Conservation Restriction to be Held by Nantucket Land Council, Inc. for Land Located at 120 and 124 Hummock Pond Road, Nantucket, MA.
3. Request for Approval of Curb Cut at 67 Easton Street Resulting in Elimination of Two On-street Parking Spaces.
VII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. Nantucket Community Sailing: Confirmation of Development of 7 Shadbush Road.
2. Review of FY 2014 General Fund Budget Recommendations.
VIII. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
To view the agenda, please click here.
Posted on 11/30/2012 by GH
Posting # 622