I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
1. Town of Nantucket 2012 Years of Service Awards.
2. Town Offices Closed Tuesday, 25 December 2012 for Christmas; Tuesday, 1 January 2013 for New Year’s.
3. No Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, 26 December 2012.
4. FY 2014 General Fund Budget Public Hearing to be Held Wednesday, 2 January 2013 at 6:00 PM at Public Safety Facility Community Room, 4 Fairgrounds Road.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 14 November 2012 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrant for Week Ending 9 December 2012.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrant for 12 December 2012.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 12 December 2012 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Valet Park of America: Review of 2012 Valet Parking Season.
2. Nantucket Land Council: Request for Approval of Conservation Restriction to be Held by Nantucket Land Council, Inc. for Land Located at 120 and 124 Hummock Pond Road, Nantucket, MA (Tabled from 5 December 2012).
3. Request for Approval of Application of Nantucket Rotary, LLC d/b/a The Roadhouse at the Rotary/The Rotary for Change of Manager for Seasonal Wine/Malt Beverages Restaurant License, from Patricia Kennedy Oldham, Manager to Timothy Smiles, Manager, for Premises Located at 1 Sparks Avenue.
VII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. Review Draft “Guide to Writing a Citizen Warrant Article”.
2. Request for Review/Adoption of Town-wide Procurement Manual.
VIII. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Review of Town Administration FY 2014 General Fund Budget Recommendations.
2. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
To view the agenda, please click here.
Posted on 12/7/2012 by NH
Posting # 642