I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
1. 2013 Annual Town Meeting Starts Tuesday, 2 April at 6:00 PM at Nantucket High School Auditorium, 10 Surfside Road; Annual Town Election is Tuesday, 9 April 2013 – Polls Open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM at Nantucket High School.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Payroll Warrants for Weeks Ending 24 February 2013; 3 March 2013.
2. Approval of Treasury Warrants for 27 February 2013; 6 March 2013.
3. Approval of Pending Contracts for 6 March 2013 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Our Island Home: Request for Acceptance of Gift of $200 from Andre Spears and Anne Rosen for Our Island Home Gift Fund for Art Program.
2. Information Technology Department: Request for Acceptance of Gifts of $6,667 Each from Nantucket Islands Land Bank and Nantucket Conservation Foundation for New GIS Aerial Photographs.
3. Review of Human Services Contract Review Committee Recommendations for FY 2014 (Continued from 6 February 2013; 20 February 2013).
VII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Public Hearing to Consider Amendments (Articles 42 and 43 of the 2013 Annual Town Meeting) to the Nantucket Town Sewer District and the Siasconset Sewer District Pursuant to Section 10 of the Nantucket Sewer Act.
VIII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. Department of Public Works: Brush Cutting and Mosquito Control Update.
2. Update Regarding Marine Department; Natural Resources Department.
IX. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Appointments to Management Advisory Group for Town-owned Land at Polpis Harbor (Tabled from 20 February 2013).
2. Preliminary Review of Board of Selectmen Recommendations/Comments on 2013 Annual Town Meeting Warrant Article Motions.
3. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
Posted on 02/22/2013 by NH
Posting # 181
Click here to view the agenda.