I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
1. 6th Graders Sawyer Phillips and Julia Fiske Named Nantucket County Winners of Statewide Arson Watch Poster Contest.
2. 2013 Committee/Board/Commission Vacancies.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 14 December 2013 at 1:30 PM; 19 March 2013 at 9:30 AM; 17 April 2013 at 5:30 PM; 17 April 2013 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrant for Week Ending 28 April 2013.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrant for 1 May 2013.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 1 May 2013 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Nantucket Energy Office Quarterly Update.
2. Nantucket Energy Office: Update on Madaket Coastal Research Study (Wave Energy) Project.
3. Land Bank: Request for Approval of Amendment to Home Rule Petition (Article 55 of 2013 Annual Town Meeting).
VII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. Review of Construction & Demolition Building Post-fire Report.
2. 2013 Annual Town Meeting Follow-up Actions.
VIII. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Parking Issues, Including Residential Parking Permits.
2. Agenda Planning Discussion.
3. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
Posted on 04/26/2013 by GH
Posting # 320
Click here to view the agenda.