I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
1. 2013 Committee/Board/Commission Vacancies.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 24 April 2013 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrant for Week Ending 5 May 2013.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrant for 8 May 2013.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 8 May 2013 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Nantucket Fireman’s Association: Request for Acceptance of Gift of 12 New Replacement Defibrillators Valued at $22,162 for Nantucket Fire Department.
2. Request for Acceptance of Resignation of Zoning Enforcement Officer Designation.
VII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. Report Regarding Ash Lane.
2. Natural Resources Department: Update and Review of Five-Year Strategic Plan.
3. Review/Recommendations on Town Infrastructure Threatened by Erosion.
1. Review/Vote on Proposed Amendment Language Changes to Chapter 240, Taxicab Regulations of the Town of Nantucket (Continued from 24 April 2013).
2. Discussion Regarding Shellfish Management Plan Implementation: Committee Mission and Membership.
3. Discussion Regarding Proposed Response to Open Meeting Law Complaint Against Board of Selectmen by Carol Dunton.
4. Discussion Regarding Potential Arrangements in Absence of Local Funeral Home.
5. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
Posted on 05/03/2013 by NH
Posting # 338
Click here to view the agenda.