I. BOARD ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA
III. PUBLIC COMMENT*
IV. NEW BUSINESS*
V. APPROVAL OF MINUTES, WARRANTS AND PENDING CONTRACTS
1. Approval of Minutes of 15 May 2013 at 6:00 PM.
2. Approval of Payroll Warrants for Weeks Ending 26 May 2013; 2 June 2013.
3. Approval of Treasury Warrants for 29 May 2013; 5 June 2013.
4. Approval of Pending Contracts for 5 June 2013 - as Set Forth on the Spreadsheet Identified as Exhibit 1, Which Exhibit is Incorporated Herein by Reference.
VI. CITIZEN/DEPARTMENTAL REQUESTS
1. Town Clerk: Request for Approval of 25 June 2013 Special State Election Warrant for Senator in Congress.
2. Natural Resources Department: Request for Acceptance of Gift of $5,000 from Nantucket Community Sailing/Clean Harbors Award for Fertilizer Use and Best Management Practices Educational Materials.
3. Natural Resources Department: Request for Acceptance of Gift of $10,000 from Nantucket Shellfish Association for Seasonal Assistance.
4. Natural Resources Department: Request for Acceptance of 5 Horsepower Honda Boat Motor from Stephen Graham.
5. Natural Resources Department: Request for Approval for Division of Marine Fisheries to Conduct Surveys In and Around Nantucket and Madaket Harbors to Identify Potential Additional Aquaculture Locations.
6. Request for Waiver of Town Noise Bylaw from 10:00 PM to 11:30 PM for Wedding Reception at 33 Monomoy Road on 7 September 2013.
7. Sidney and Robert Henderson Post 8608 of the Veterans of Foreign Wars: Request for Approval of “Beano” Application License.
VII. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Public Hearing to Consider Applications for Harbor Plan Implementation Committee; Nantucket Affordable Housing Trust; Nantucket Historical Commission; Parks and Recreation Commission; Planning Board Alternate; Roads and Right of Way Committee; Scholarship Committee; Shellfish Management Plan Implementation Committee; Steamship Authority Port Council; Town Government Study Committee; Tree Advisory Committee; Visitor Services Advisory Committee; Zoning Board of Appeals; and Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate.
2. Public Hearing to Consider Application for New Common Victualler License for Bartlett’s Ocean View Farm, John W. Bartlett, Manager, for Premises Located at 21 Old South Wharf.
3. Public Hearing to Consider Application for New Entertainment License for Nantucket Theatre Institute Inc. d/b/a Nantucket Theatre Institute, Michael Kopko, Manager, for Premises Located at 5 North Water Street.
4. Public Hearing to Consider Amending Town of Nantucket Traffic Rules and Regulations Section 200.16 “Residential Parking Permit District Permits” (Withdrawn).
5. Public Hearing to Consider Appeal of David Sloan of Historic District Commission (HDC) Disapproval of Certificate of Appropriateness No. 59382 for 34B Walsh Street, Nantucket, MA, Map 29, Parcel 104.
VIII. TOWN MANAGER’S REPORT
1. DPW Director: Update on “Hard to Handle Waste” Volumes at Landfill.
2. Police Chief: Update on Fourth of July Public Safety Plan.
IX. SELECTMEN’S REPORTS/COMMENT
1. Determination Regarding Stop and Shop # 2413 (9 Salem Street) “Keno to Go” Notification from Massachusetts State Lottery Commission.
2. Discussion Regarding Proposed Personnel Compensation Committee (continued from 22 May 2013).
3. Review of Disposition of Town Property at 47 Boulevarde per Vote on Article 73 of 2013 Annual Town Meeting.
4. Discussion Regarding 20 South Water Street Constructive Approval of Historic District Commission.
5. Committee Reports.
* Identified on Agenda Protocol Sheet.
Posted on 05/29/2013 by GH
Posting # 389
Click here to view the agenda.