Human Resources Operations During Covid-19 Pandemic
A member of the HR team is available by phone or email at HR@nantucket-ma.gov Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. A lock box outside of Town Hall (broad street entrance) is being used for deliveries. There is also a secure drop box inside Town Hall outside of the HR door. Please contact the department directly by either phone or email to make an appointment.
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing Town of Nantucket municipal employees a safe, equitable, positive and productive work environment. We strive to empower our employees to offer exceptional customer service to our community through our leadership in all areas of recruitment, hiring, benefits, employee relations, training and development.
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Discrimination, And Sexual Harassment Policy Of The Town of Nantucket
- Guidance on Pregnant Workers Fairness Act 1/23/2018
- Guidance on Massachusetts Equal Pay Act 7/1/18 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law & Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Conflict of Interest Law Online Assessment @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- How can I find Information about the Insurance Advisory Committee (IAC)?
- Where can I find a listing of positions available with the Town of Nantucket?
- Where can I find an employment application?
- Do I have to complete a new application for each position I am interested in applying for?
- Can I write, “see resume” on my application?
- How do I submit the application?