The Human Resources Department is committed to providing Town of Nantucket municipal employees a safe, equitable, positive and productive work environment. We strive to empower our employees to offer exceptional customer service to our community through our leadership in all areas of recruitment, hiring, benefits, employee relations, training and development.
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Discrimination, And Sexual Harassment Policy Of The Town of Nantucket
- Guidance on Pregnant Workers Fairness Act 1/23/2018
- Guidance on Massachusetts Equal Pay Act 7/1/18 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law & Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Conflict of Interest Law Online Assessment @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- How can I find Information about the Insurance Advisory Committee (IAC)?
- Where can I find a listing of positions available with the Town of Nantucket?
- Where can I find an employment application?
- Do I have to complete a new application for each position I am interested in applying for?
- Can I write, “see resume” on my application?
- How do I submit the application?