- COMMON VICTUALLER
- MOBILE FOOD UNITS
- CLASS I, II, III AUTO DEALER @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- JUNK DEALERS
- RENTAL CAR AGENCIES
- OPEN AIR PARKING
- FLOWER, VEGETABLE, SHELLFISH VENDOR
- KEEPING OF ANIMALS @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
2020 ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Please read ALL Instructions on the Annual (On-Premise) Liquor License renewals here: 2020 ANNUAL RENEWAL GUIDELINES
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND FEES:
DUE BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2019 at 4:00 PM:
1. ABCC RENEWAL FORM: All 2020 Annual Liquor License Renewal forms from the ABCC can be found here: ABCC Renewal Application Form. Select and print your form –or- you may pick up a copy here at the Licensing Office, 4 Fairgrounds Road, Records window, (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am-4:00 pm)
- Signature: The form must be dated and signed in the month of NOVEMBER by an authorized corporate officer, individual or partner.
- Corrections: If you need to make corrections to any of the information on the renewal forms, please use the Blank Renewal Form to indicate the corrections and attach them to the renewal application that needs to be corrected.
2. INSURANCE: All Section 12 (On-Premise) Licensees MUST include a current Insurance Liability Certificate with their Renewal Form. This policy must include a minimum amount of $250,000 coverage for injury or death of one (1) person AND $500,000 coverage for any one (1) accident resulting in injury to or death of more than one (1) person. The Board of Selectmen must have a copy of your insurance certificate to renew the license.
3. LICENSING FEES: All Fees must be paid before 2020 Licenses are issued. We will begin issuing Licenses on Thursday, December 19, 2019. Please review 2020 Fees for Liquor/Common Victualler/Entertainment - Fees must be paid with Bank Guaranteed Funds made payable to Town of Nantucket. Sunday Entertainment License (if applicable) is paid separately and made payable to Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
4. CERTIFICATE OF INSPECTION (On-Premise Licenses): Please read the Annual Renewal Guidelines for an outline of requirements for Inspections. Please fill out the following forms online, print and submit to Fire and Building Departments with required fees:
5. HEALTH INSPECTIONS (Common Victualler Licenses): A copy of your 2020 Health permit is required before a 2020 Common Victualler and Liquor License is issued. Please contact Health to schedule your inspection: 508-228-7200 x 7014, 7020.