Welcome to the Town of Nantucket 2023 Open Enrollment and Virtual Benefits Fair for Plan Year July 2023 – June 2024!
The Town of Nantucket offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees serving our community. To be eligible for benefits, an employee must be employed in a position classified as regular and work a minimum of 20 hours per week for 52 weeks per year.
Open enrollment begins May 1, 2023, and ends May 31, 2023
This is the time to review, enroll and/or make changes to your benefits plan options. We are bringing the Annual Benefits Fair (SEE FLYER WITH ALL VENDORS contact information BELOW) to you virtually. Need to change your enrolment from Single to Family? Or make a change from one plan or option to another? This is your opportunity to make those and other changes.
THIS YEAR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MEET WITH SEVERAL VENDORS VIRTUALLY (twice during the month of May) AND PICK UP THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO CHOOSE YOUR 2022-2023 BENEFITS WITH CONFIDENCE!
- See AGENDA SEE HERE
- REGISTER for a LIVE event using our registration form BELOW
You will receive an email confirmation with details about the meeting of your choice.
- Be sure to invite your spouse and dependents to join so you don’t miss out!
You can still make changes, enroll or cancel benefits by reaching out to our vendors directly or by reaching out to HR (for Boston Mutual, BCBS, Altus Dental, and TASC). The Vendors’ contact Information is BELOW
Enrolling is Easy!
- Review Your benefits plan options (READ THROUGH the plan summaries BELOW)
- Complete a new enrollment form (if you wish to enroll or make changes to your benefits) SEE BELOW
- Make effort to REGISTER for the virtual open enrollment May 1 – May 31 BELOW "Register"
- Return your completed enrollment form to Human Resources by MAIL/ IN PERSON only by Wed, May 31, 2023
Note: Electronic forms will NOT be accepted!
You may drop off your forms at our secured mailbox located at 16 Broad Street (Broad Street entrance) no later than May 31, 2023. If you need assistance with your enrollment, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is new and/or changing for Plan Year July 2023 - June 2024?
- FSA --- a new annual limit of $3,050 (vs $2,850) determined by the IRS for the Healthcare Flexible Spending
- FSA --- a new carryover limit of $610.00 (vs $570.00)
- DCA --- no changes apply to the annual limit of $5,000 for Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Transit --- a new maximum limit of $300 per month (vs $280)
- Note: The plan does not automatically renew each year, and a new enrollment form is needed.
Not sure which plan you are currently on?
Review your TASC membership card, log in to your TASC online account, or review your most recent paystub:
- Code “TASC FSA” stands for TASC Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Code “TASC DCA” stands for TASC Dependent Care Account Flexible Spending Account
Not sure which health plan you are currently on?
Review your BCBS membership card, log into your BCBSMA account, or review your most recent paystub:
- Code “PPOInd26wks” or “PPOInd22wks” stands for BCBS Blue Care Elect Individual plan 22 or 26 weeks
- Code “PPOFam26wks” or “PPOFam26wks” stands for BCBS Blue Care Elect Family plan 22 or 26 weeks
- Code “HMOInd26wks” or “HMOInd22wks” stands for BCBS New England Individual plan
- Code “HMOFam26wks” or “HMOFam22wks” stands for BCBS New England Family plan
- What is Benefits Fair?
- Vendors_CONTACT INFORMATION
- BENEFITS Plan summaries
- BCBS Enrollment form
- Blue Cross Blue Shield_PLAN SUMMARIES
- Boston Mutual Basic and Voluntary Life benefits. Rates. Enrollment Form
- Altus Dental PLAN SUMMARIES
- Altus Dental enrollment form (ACTIVE)
- Altus Dental enrollment form (RETIREES)
- Dental Insurance Explained
- TASC Enrollment Form
- TASC Commuter Participant Benefits
- TASC DCA Eligible Expenses
- TASC FSA Eligible Expenses
- COLONIAL LIFE_Benefits Highlights
- LIFE PLUS_Benefits Highlights
- GREAT WEST (SMART plan)_457B Deferred Highlights
- NATIONWIDE_457B Deferred Highlights