- Longitude: 5.7 miles
- Level of difficulty: easy
One of the longest and most scenic sidepaths on Nantucket, the Madaket Road Path starts at the Caton Circle and goes out Madaket Road.
- Sanford Farm/ Rams Pasture: Managed by the Nantucket Conservation Foundation. Highlights of the property are the great views of North Head and Hummock Ponds, the sandplain grassland area at Ram Pasture and the spectacular undeveloped beach at the southern boundary. Find more information here.
- Nantucket Landfill /Take it or Leave it
- Nantucket DPW
- Long Pond: Madaket Harbor and Long Pond make up a unique ecosystem encompassing approximately 9 square miles. Long Pond is somewhat isolated from the whole system, and may be evaluated as having separate water quality issues. It is relatively narrow and winding with depths of 4 to 6 feet with no deep basins.
- Millie’s Market & Restaurant
- Madaket Beach