- Departments O-Z
- Police Department
- Department Divisions
- Liquor Licensing
- Liquor License Renewals
Liquor License Renewals
2023 Seasonal Liquor License Renewals
The following forms and process required to renew Seasonal Liquor Licenses (includes Common Victualler and Entertainment):
- ONLINE TOWN OF NANTUCKET RENEWAL: Please fill out T.O.N. Renewal Application and hit submit at the end to file online: Nantucket License Renewal Form
- DOWNLOAD/PRINT renewal form: ABCC Renewal Forms.
- PICK-UP: You may also pick-up a hard copy of this form at the Licensing Office, Mon.-Fri. 8am-4pm, 4 Fairgrounds Road.
- SIGNATURE: ABCC forms can only be signed by legally authorized individuals. Please review list of authorized individuals: Authorized Signatory List. Electronic Signatures are allowed.
- CORRECTIONS: Please include any corrections on a Blank Form. Only submit corrections previously approved by the Select Board and ABCC. Do NOT use this form to Change a Manager. That must be applied for separately.
- INSURANCE: All ON-PREMISE Licensees must provide a copy of the required Liquor Liability Insurance with the renewal form.
- DEADLINE: All ABCC Renewal Forms MUST BE SIGNED in MARCH and returned to the Nantucket Licensing Office by FRIDAY, MARCH 31 at 4:00 pm. Absolutely No Exceptions.
- SUBMIT: Return your signed forms any of the following ways:
- In Person: Records Window, 4 Fairgrounds Road, 8am-4pm or drop box in vestibule.
- Scan and Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Licensing, NPD, 4 Fairgrounds Road, Nantucket 02554 (email us it has been sent in case it gets delayed!)
Please Review 2023 Licensing Fees and note the following:
- PAYMENT: All Licensing Fees must be made payable to Town of Nantucket.
- DUE: All 2023 Licensing Fees are DUE by Friday, March 31, 2023 at 4:00 pm.
- All Health Inspections and Permits for Common Victuallers and COI Inspections/Certificates must be completed before licenses are issued for 2023 operations.
- All Departments will contact establishments to renew and schedule inspections as required. Forms and Info are also included below but please contact each Department directly for further info and to schedule inspections. Please allow 30 days ahead of your 2023 opening.
- HEALTH: The Health Department Renewal Application is now online: Food Establishment Permit Renewal Application Please complete the application to the best of your ability and submit with properly attached documents. Once your renewal application is received, you are required to submit a check in person at the Nantucket Health Department located at 131 Pleasant Street. You will also be able to schedule your annual inspection at this time.
- BUILDING: COI Application Form.
- FIRE: Fire Safety Inspection Information - Fire Safety Seasonal Inspection Form.
- Email: Licensing@police.nantucket-ma.gov
- In-Person: Lobby Records Window, 4 Fairgrounds Road, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm. Please make appointment for anything more than a question or two.
- Phone: 508-325-4100, x5832 or 5917.