All entertainment in areas where the public has access or is invited - from amplified music to live bands - requires licenses. The Town Code Chapter 105 Article IV: Pubic Entertainment allows for One-Day Temporary Entertainment Licenses to be issued by the Town. For more information, please contact the Licensing Agent at 508-325-4137.