Food Permit

The Public Health Department is responsible for the issuance of required food service permits. If your establishment does not have a common victualler license but wishes to serve food for a one-time event, please contact the Health & Human Services Department. And remember, lemonade stands and bake sale tables are not allowed on Town property without Town permission and they must have Public Health approval even if on private property such as a store or gallery!

Visit this page for more information on Food Permits & Applications.