Our Island Home Work Group
To resolve financial and otherwise unanswered questions or open issues related to the relocation, design, staffing, site control, and demographics of Our Island Home.
The purpose of the Our Island Home Work Group is to address questions and concerns of Nantucket voters and to place information about these issues before the public in advance of the 2017 Annual Town Meeting for the purpose of arriving at Nantucket solutions to the challenges of caring for Nantucket’s fragile elders.
- Frances Kartunen - Chair
- Rachel Day - OIH Administrator
- Clifford Williams - Finance Committee
- Tim Soverino - OIH Family Council
- Alison Forsgren - Friends of OIH
- Virginia Andrews - Friends of OIH
- Georgia Snell - Member at Large
- Stephen Welch - Member at Large
- Dawn Hill Holdgate - Board of Selectmen