How do I report a pothole?
There are many ways citizens can get involved to report potholes, road debris and other safety issues:

1. Use the SeeClickFix mobile phone app, or
2. Call DPW at 508-228-7244 and a traceable work order will be created, or
3. Report via this website.

All of those options are great and DPW is taking notes as they drive around to make sure they know where potholes are, too.

Show All Answers

1. What is a pothole?
2. How potholes are formed?
3. How is a pothole fixed?
4. What is “Cold Patch”?
5. Does the Town have a “Pothole Fixer”?
6. When will the potholes be fixed?
7. How do I report a pothole?