Who needs to apply?

Any residential, commercial, or municipal property owner or tenant wishing to display a sign exceeding 2’ by 6” in width or a second sign of any size on any lot, building, or structure must apply. Signs that are displayed on a building or a window and are visible from a traveled way (including temporary signs or the relocation or alteration of existing signs) must receive approval from the Historic District Commission.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs to apply?
2. Are free standing signs allowed?
3. Are political and non-commercial signs allowed?
4. Do I have to attend the Sign Advisory Council meeting?